What is a Virtual Assistant?
A Virtual Assistant (VA) is a highly skilled independent contractor who provides administration and/or other business support services from their own office.
Where are you based and do I have to be close by for you to assist me?
Vivid Virtual is based in Point Cook, Victoria but is able to service customers all around the world.
Why should I use a Virtual Assistant and not just a Temp?
Temporary staff are just that, temporary. Using a VA service you are always guaranteed to get the same person, saving you time in training new staff for ad-hoc work. In addition to this, working with a VA is a business to business relationship. Your VA is invested in your business and its success.
What are the benefits of using a Virtual Assistant?
- You are not required to pay insurances, taxes or superannuation for a VA.
- You are not required to pay annual, personal leave, long service leave, etc.
- You do not need to use space in your office or provide office equipment and furniture.
- You are guaranteed to have the same person complete your job.
- You save money on recruitment of new staff.
- There are no training and development costs.
- VAs can be available outside of normal business hours for last minute jobs.
- You only pay for the time spent to complete each task.
How do I communicate with a Virtual Assistant?
You can contact us by phone or via email. Our details can be found here.
How do we share documents?
Documents can be sent to Vivid Virtual using DropBox, email, fax, post or courier. We will return the documents to you however you request them.
Will you sign a confidentiality agreement?
Yes, of course. Every client is required to sign a Services Agreement (which includes a confidentiality clause) before commencement of any project.
How does it work?
Once we have received your request, Vivid Virtual will contact you to discuss in detail your requirements. If required, we can meet face-to-face or arrange a Skype or Facetime call. After this, a Services Agreement needs to be signed by both parties, and work can then commence.
When will I be invoiced?
Payment terms are included within the Services Agreement. An overview of our pricing and packages can be found here.